1-Always post the rules.
2- Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked.
3- Tag 11 people and tag them in the post.
4- Tell them you tagged them.
5-Tell the person who tagged you when you have answered the questions.
I was tagged by mikeybooch
I tag anyone who’s actually following this tumblr.
Questions I was asked:
1. If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
I think flight would suit me. I like to get where I am going fast, and I like the breeze in my hair. I’m also pretty big on my individual freedom so I feel like flying wouldn’t grant me that.
2. If you could live in a fictional world from a book/move/tv series, where would you live?
My knee jerk reaction is to say To Kill a Mocking Bird. I fancy myself a bit of a rebel and I think it would be fun not only to stick it to the man by fighting for racial equality but also by wearing a paints suit or some such thing.
3. What mythical creature do you think best represents your personality?
I dunno, maybe a fairy? The supposedly like to hang out in nature and have a bit of a sassy attitude.
4. If you could give any advice to your ten year-old self, what would it be?
There will be three times your confidence and resilience will be tested. Hard. Once when you’re 13, once when you’re 18, and once when you’re 23. It’s going to suck, and it’s gonna turn your life upside down for a little while but you will come out on the other side better than ever. So just keep on trucking.
5. If you could have any artist, living or dead, paint your portrait, who would you choose?
Probably Van Gogh. I like the energy of his work. It’s like someone captured my ADD on canvas.
6. What one song empowers you?
Take Me or Leave Me from Rent. Because it’s pretty much how I live my life.
7. In a post-apocalyptic, dystopian society what would be your role?
Honestly it would be me, my family, and anyone else I thought I could stand for an extended period of time living off the grid. There aren’t a ton of people I like even with all the modern amenities. Take all the fun stuff away and my circle gets small rull fast. Plus groups of people are the worst. Mob mentality etc. etc.
8. Given the chance, which television game show do you think you would excel at?
Oh god, what’s that one we have to get your partner to say a certain word on your card, but you can’t say the actual word? I could probably be good at that one.
9. Which cartoon from your childhood fills you with nostalgia?
TMNT, GI Joe, and Mighty Mouse. It’s a three way tie and I refuse to Sophie’s Choice.
10. If you could only eat one color of M&Ms for the rest of your life, which color would you choose?
Who cares, they’re all chocolate inside.
11. Name a book you’ve always wanted to read, but never have.
There’s no real “one that got away.”
I like the classics I would like to have more chances to read those, other than that maybe JAWS?